Friday, September 15, 2006

San Antonio, Tx

I absolutely loved San Antonio. We went to the Riverwalk, three miles of riverfront walking area that winds under the busy streets and bridges of San Antonio. After a steak dinner (we were in Texas after all) we strolled the path around the river. It was so beautiful, I thought I was in Disney World. It had that fantasy land feeling; Hotels, restaurants, lights, music and people all around.

The next day we visited the Natural Bridge Caverns. It was just amazing to see all the formations as we walked the 75 minute tour up and down many steps and ramps.

After the caverns we visited a drive through safari right next door. We saw the animals up close. Some of them too close for comfort, as there was an ostrich who tried to get his head in through the car window, and a 12-point buck scratched the side of our car while trying to get some of the food we threw out the window.


Posted by Picasa