Saturday, April 29, 2006

Saturday Night in New York City!!!



Our tour guide (daddy) drove us all around the city Saturday night. We parked the car to see two important places... The Empire State Building, and ...

Of course, no visit to NY is complete without a visit to Nintendo World !?!? (That's what the boys said...)

This was one of the highlights of the trip for the boys. When I asked Carlos if he wanted to go check out the second floor he replied... "Hold on, I am taking it all in!". Imagine it... a store of Nintendo a nothing else. Every Pokemon toy you could imagine, and stations where the kids could play the latest games. I have to admit though, that the store was pretty cool.









Our drive through Times Square was so much fun. Migue loved the lights.



















From the observatory in the Empire State Building.
Posted by Picasa