Sunday, July 13, 2008

On the road again...

Goodbye Baltimore. Time to hit the road again. We will be traveling our way South back home to Tampa, where we will stay mostly put for a bit. We want to have some time to reconnect with friends and family. We will be able to do this while Rick works from home.

After a long couple of days packing the Baltimore place up and putting everything in storage, we had a couple of long days unpacking things in the RV and getting it ready for fulltiming again. We are exhausted! We left Woodbine, MD on 7/9/08 and headed to the Thousand Trails Preserve in Gloucester, VA. We attended a presentation there, and have now purchased a Thousand Trails membership... with us being full time on the road, the benefits made sense for us. After three nights there, our caravan continued South. Yes, a caravan... Rick is driving the RV pulling the Aztec, and I am driving the minivan. We stopped for the night at the KOA in Wade, NC. What a nice campground! I wouldn't have minded staying there a few nights. Today we drove some more and have arrived at the Savannah South KOA. We are planning on a day of sightseeing tomorrow around Savannah, and then we will continue our trip towards St. Augustine Beach the next day. There we will spend three nights at a beachfront site, relaxing and recharging, before making our way down to Tampa. I had my camera packed, so I haven't taken any pictures of this trip yet, but will take some tomorrow.

Here I will include some pictures from our last few days in Baltimore.